The new season of "Dancing with the Stars" is scheduled to roll out this month, with the participants you wouldn't have expected.
On Tuesday, the new participants and their professional dance partners were unveiled on "Good Morning America," but you will have to tune in the show to see the actual pairings.
Tyra Banks, a new host is also on-board for the new season and some unexpecting participants such as Backstreet Boy and 'Tiger King' star.
Well, this looks promising!
Here's the full list of star participants:
● head coach Monica Aldama ("Cheer")
● animal activist Carole Baskin ("Tiger King")
● Kaitlyn Bristowe ("The Bachelor," "The Bachelorette")
● Super Bowl champion Vernon Davis
● TV and film actress Anne Heche
● Disney Channel actress Skai Jackson
● actress Justina Machado ("One Day at a Time")
● Backstreet Boys singer AJ McLean
● Emmy Award-winning host of "The Real" Jeannie Mai
● TV and film actor Jesse Metcalfe
● Grammy-winning rapper Nelly
● TV host Nev Schulman ("Catfish")
● Former NBA star Charles Oakley ("The Last Dance")
● Actress and Realtor Chrishell Stause ("Selling Sunset")
● Olympic figure skater and on-air commentator Johnny Weir
They will be partnered up with the following professional dancers:
● Brandon Armstrong
● Alan Bersten
● Sharna Burgess
● Cheryl Burke
● Artem Chigvintsev
● Val Chmerkovskiy
● Sasha Farber
● Jenna Johnson
● Daniella Karagach
● Keo Motsepe
● Peta Murgatroyd
● Pasha Pashkov
● Gleb Savchenko
● Emma Slater
● Britt Stewart
The 29th season of "Dancing with the Stars" will broadcast at 8 p.m on September 14 on ABC.